Richard Ochab, CETRA’s US Marketing Manager, attended the FAST2021 Virtual Conference hosted by the General Services Administration (GSA) last month. CETRA was awarded a renewal of its GSA contract earlier this year to provide translation and interpretation services for government agencies. The contract renewal is for an initial five-year term with a potential for a total of 20 years.
- Translating Business Problems/Needs into Clear Requirements
- Executing the Buy and Getting the Right Results
- Managing Performance and Exploring
The conference featured an opening keynote address from Sonny Hashmi, GSA’s Federal Acquisition Services Commissioner. Some other highlighted sessions for CETRA included:
- An overview of updates to the program for Multiple Award Schedules (MAS)
- Providing market research for government agencies
- Promoting innovation in acquisition and Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Automation in procurement
- Green buying using GSA Advantage! Environmental Aisle
- Acquisition evaluation and selection criteria
The FAST2021 Conference was part of the FAST Monthly Conference Series, which is part of the GSA’s ongoing training and professional development program.
The GSA has recently made available video recordings of the FAST2021 Virtual Conference.