Video Remote Interpretation
Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) uses video technology to provide a visual connection with the interpreter in addition to sound. VRI is essential for sign language interpretation, and can be a desirable option for foreign language interpretation as well.
CETRA’s video remote interpretation technology provides you with both scheduled and on-demand access to professional interpreters for both foreign languages and sign language. Like telephonic interpretation, VRI can connect participants who speak different languages in a quick, convenient and effective manner.
We provide video remote interpretation in more than 250 languages and American Sign Language (ASL). Our interpreters are professional, experienced and hold HIPAA, government and language-specific certifications.
Video remote interpretation is an ideal solution for a wide variety of industries including healthcare and medical, legal, market research and focus groups, federal, state and local government agencies, and many more.
Our video remote technology also allows for remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) for large events and conferences with attendees who speak different languages.
The Benefits of Video Remote Interpretation
- Speed: On-demand interpreting needs can be met with short notice.
- Technology: Video remote interpretation is accessible on computers, tablets or mobile devices.
- Cost-Effective: Eliminate costs, such as travel and other expenses, associated with on-site interpreting.
- User-Friendly: Our VRI infrastructure is built with the customer in mind and provides a seamless experience.
- Resources Availability: Hundreds of foreign language and sign language interpreters are available to meet your specific needs.
We take quality control seriously. With all our VRI services you can expect:
- Responsive project management
- Ongoing assessment of interpreter quality, technology and account management
- Assignment and account follow-up from our project managers
For more information on our VRI services or to request a quote, please contact the Director of Interpretation Services.