To get your message across to a foreign audience in real time, you need to speak their language. Converting speech between two languages requires interpreters who are experienced linguists, subject matter experts, and reliable professionals. CETRA’s interpreters will make sure that your audience gets the message.
Simultaneous interpretation is a highly complex activity that requires the interpreter to listen, analyze, comprehend, convert, edit, and reproduce in real time a speakers message while the speaker continues to speak. It requires the interpreter to perform all of these tasks at the same time in a specific social context, and is typically used for conferences and large meetings. Since simultaneous interpretation is very demanding and requires great skill, CETRA’s interpreters generally work in teams so they can work to the best of their ability. CETRA also provides simultaneous conference equipment to make planning your meeting even easier. CETRA adheres to the ASTM F 2089 Standard Guide for Language Interpretation Services.
- Korean interpretation for a Middle East-based pharmaceutical company regarding FDA inspection in Puerto Rico
- Interpretation for a focus group study for a Japanese market research firm
- Interpretation for a high-level government conference in 12 languages
Consecutive interpretation requires the interpreter to listen, analyze, comprehend, convert, edit, and reproduce the original message after the speaker pauses. It is typically used for one-on-one interviews, legal depositions, medical evaluations, and small meetings. CETRA provides experienced consecutive interpreters with subject-matter expertise to give you a seamless experience. CETRA adheres to the ASTM F 2089 Standard Guide for Language Interpretation Services.
- Arabic interpretation of an examination at a dentists office
- Spanish interpretation at a legal deposition
- Japanese interpretation at a business meeting
CETRA’s escort interpreters are primarily used for one-on-one site visits to schools, embassies, hospitals, or business meetings. Escort interpreters work alongside one individual to provide consecutive or simultaneous interpretation. CETRA adheres to the ASTM F 2089 Standard Guide for Language Interpretation Services.
- Russian consecutive escort interpretation for a visiting government delegation
- Spanish simultaneous escort interpretation for a pharmaceutical company during FDA inspection
- Chinese escort interpretation for a publishing company representative