Join CETRA’s Team of Project Managers!
CETRA is seeking an energetic, team-oriented individual with a keen interest in the industry and excellent project management skills. Full-time positions in our Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, and San Diego, California locations are currently available. The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining client relationships as well as overseeing the successful execution of translation projects. The Project Manager must work towards developing long-lasting relationships with new clients and furthering those with existing ones while communicating closely with co-workers and vendors. Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Experience coordinating projects and assigning resources in the language industry
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written) in English
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented, with a positive attitude
- Experience with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, etc.) is a plus
- Fluency in a language other than English is a strongly preferred. (Japanese, Arabic or Spanish is a plus.)
Applications are accepted here: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10744349?trk=job_nov.