When providing technical services and products to a foreign audience, it is important to adapt all instructions and operation materials into the language of your consumers. CETRA’s linguists have the technical and cultural expertise to ensure the highest quality in the translation of your technical documents.
CETRA has the expertise to meet your marketing and technical communication needs. We have adapted our technology to meet the needs of technical clients, and have significant experience with market research and technical communications for the technology industry.
In response to the growth in the number of complex environments in which content is authored, managed, stored, and published, CETRA has developed a translation process that allows us to work directly with many different file formats (HTML, XML, IDML, DITA, CSV, JSON, PO, etc.) and CMS platforms. We recognize the time and cost benefits of working seamlessly with coders, designers, and content managers across web, mobile, IoT, and API interfaces.
We remain agile to meet the evolving needs of the technology industry. Our expertise in machine translation combined with professional linguists allows us to offer significant added value to the translation of technical materials.
Our experience includes:
- Translation in multiple languages for packaging, product instructions, presentations, sell sheets, DTP of marketing collateral for electronic consumer company
- Translation of business communications, consumer banking, financial reports and contract documents for international software, cloud infrastructure and cybersecurity companies
- Translation of product specification sheets for a customer that automates multilingual customer feedback for large-scale organizations with a system of cloud-based reporting software and integrated touch screen devices
- Translation of marketing sell sheets and technical documents for product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design
- Translation of consumer surveys for products, software, and technology