Team CETRA participated in Bike MS: City to Shore Ride 2011 because we want to do something for the people who have been diagnosed. Today, there is no cure for multiple sclerosis, and with diagnosis occurring most frequently between the ages of 20 and 50, many individuals face a lifetime filled with unpredictability.
This year CETRA raised more than $16,000. This will provide to MS patients:
- 160 home visits from a physical therapist
- 800 hours of home-care attendant services
- Hand rails to make 800 bathrooms safe and accessible
- Three months of adaptive yoga classes for 250 people
- 1 year of meetings for 100 self-help groups
Below is a video summarizing our ride this year – as you can see, we had a ton of fun! Please consider donating to the National MS Society, or participating by joining our team in 2012!