CETRA Language Solutions was recently awarded a renewal of its contract with the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide translation and interpretation services for government agencies. The contract renewal is for an initial five-year term with a potential for three additional five-year extensions for a total of 20 years.
The GSA establishes contracts with vendors to streamline government purchasing by negotiating approved pricing and service terms. While the GSA is a federal government agency, the contract can be extended to state and local government organizations in certain circumstances.
This is CETRA’s second contract with the GSA to provide language services to government organizations. The initial contract started in 2001 and expired in early January 2021.
CETRA has provided language services for more than 50 US government and NGO clients. This includes more than 2,000 completed projects for government organizations since 2014. CETRA was also selected as a statewide provider of language services for Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and helped various local government departments, school districts and agencies nationwide.
CETRA offers government clients translation, foreign language interpretation, American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) services.
A sample of our US federal government experience includes:
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Defense Acquisition University
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Marine Corps Logistics Base
- National Democratic Institute
- National Park Service
- Social Security Administration
- The World Bank Group
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Department of Homeland Security
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- US NAVAL HOSPITAL OKINAWA
- US Pacific Command (PACOM)
- USAID/West Africa Trade and Investment Hub
For more information on our GSA contract or the services we provide for government agencies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.